Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I Chose To Believe

"I choose to believe. I choose to believe that the Lord is real, that His plans are real, and that His visions I see are real. " - Christine Pembleton

Thank you world for keeping touch with me on this blog. Many things are on the horizon for me, and I am asking for your continued prayers. Your SisterBites diva will be a contributing writer for "Victorious Magazine" debuting in January 2009. Visit http://www.victoriousmagazine.com and subscribe to the mailing list for more information! You're not going to want to miss a single issue.

Also, please visit my new Blog Talk Radio show, the Christian Wives Club Show, at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ChristianWivesClub. Every Sunday night, at 9:00pm EST, we get together for a cup of tea and some great conversation. You can listen to past shows, or listen live on Sunday nites. If you have anniversaries, birthdays, business announcements or funny buddy stories, let me know so I can announce it on the show. Email christianwivesclub@gmail.com.

I promise I will post something inspirational soon.

Much love,

Christine

No comments: